22.8.16

The New Facebook Time Line - Friend or Foe

So many people are disappointed when forced to take on the new Facebook time line. For me it was welcomed, I enjoyed putting my cover photograph up and nothing really changed that much. Though I know a lot of people haven’t embraced the change as well as I did.






While so many people are still coming to terms with the new time line feature, I have to admit I like it. Seeing my entire Facebook history along with where I have been and what I have done since birth, gives a great insight into each of the pages you visit. Of course I am talking purely from a private use and not a business use.

Customise
We all love to be in control and there should be no reason why you cannot control your own social media page. Add some fun facebook covers to your time line, adding your personal twist on your page. Whether you mostly interact with friends or family on Facebook adding covers enables you to make your page unique, different and show a bit of your personality.

Is the Time Line Your Friend?
With so many Facebook members being up in arms when the new time line was introduced, within a short period of time the advantages will show through and people will forget they complained. People don’t like change so deciding that the Facebook time line is your foe before really trying it out for size, isn’t the way forward.

Technology is constantly changing and Facebook is changing along with it. From your facebook covers to your personal information, the new time line gives a full insight into your past. Friends and family can see where you have been, your accomplishments and what you have done with your life from your very first breath.

I use Facebook to stay connected with family overseas. I have so much family in Canada, many I didn’t know existed and this has given me an opportunity to get to know each and every one of them. The time line has actually been a great tool, I can see where each family member was born, where they went to school and their entire working careers. This has helped me understand them and get to know them without ever meeting  them face to face. So if you are wondering if the new Facebook time line is a friend or a foe, give it some time, soon you will forget that there was a version before this and this will just become your best friend as Facebook has always been in the past.

With facebook covers you are able to let your personality shine through your Facebook time line and onto the computers of your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment